Archangel's Desire

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Character Interview: Brylee Branson from The Crimson Key.


Today we have an interview with Brylee Branson from The Crimson Key. Lets get to know her.

Describe yourself what is your worst and vest quality?
My worst quality is probably that I worry too much. I chew my fingernails off when I worry. My
best quality, is you can always count on me.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
That I am not what people think of me. I am always being mistaken for the cliché snobby girl
because of my looks. I hate it. I am not like that!

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?
I sleep with my old teddy bear. I have had it since I was little and I still love it.

What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to the people I love.

What do you want more than anything?
I want to marry Ephraim. I know that sounds stupid for a 17 year old..
But I know we are meant to be together.

What is your relationship status?
Taken J

How would you describe your sense of fashion?
I think comfort stylish. I like to look stylish, but I can’t be uncomfortable.

How much of a rebel are you?
I sneak Ephraim into my room, so I guess I am a rebel.

What is your motto?
Don’t be fake.


More about Brylee Branson’s world.

Book Info-
Title- The Crimson Key
Series-The Visitor’s Series Book # 2
By-Christy Sloat
Expected Publication-May 2013
Published By-Anchor Group Publishing

Blurb-

The truth can be deadly.

Brylee Branson’s best friend and boyfriend have fallen victim to a horrible curse that haunts her home. With the witches who cast it dead she has no choice but to rely on the ghosts inside the Brown house to help her find a cure. But time is not on her side, because Lynley's illness is spreading rapidly.

Confused and scared, seventeen-year-old Brylee must confront a new ghost in the house she has never spoken to before. This spirit is not a Brown relative and makes no promises to help them … unless she can re-unite her with a loved one.

The fate of those she loves now rests on her. Can Brylee put the pieces of this puzzle together in time to save them? Or will the Brown house claim another victim?

The Visitor’s Series continues to scare and entice its readers with this gripping second book.

Links-


Barnes & Noble- Nook-

Smashwords-

No comments:

Post a Comment