Blog Hop: 12 Days of Christmas Event
Date: December 1st - 12th 2013
Hosted by: As You Wish Reviews & Confessions of the Paranormal
Sponsors: As You Wish Tours & Book Dragon Designs
IngredientsOriginal recipe makes 3 dozen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat 1 cup flour, brown sugar, shortening, molasses, egg, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; stir in remaining 1 1/4 cup flour. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in white sugar; place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are set and tops are crackled, 8 to 10 minutes.
Grand Prize: $150 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash First Prize: One (1) eBook from Every Participating Author.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes & Giveaways - Hop along the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...