Author: Amy Richie
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy
Audience: YA or NA
Publisher: Amy Richie
Cover By: M. Gibbs
Editor: C and M Gibbs
Pages: 26K words, 88 pages.
Date Published: 7 February, 2014
Top Ten Book Crushes
1. Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) Proud and arrogant but oh so crush worthy. Think book crush and he’s the first to come to my mind.
2. Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind) Maybe I loved him more after I saw him portrayed by Clark Gable, but this is a man I would want next to me in a zombie apocalypse.
3. Dominick Letrell (The Immortal Love Series) I dreamt of him when I was thirteen and he still wrecks havoc with my imagination.
4. Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries) The bad boy of the brothers, I prefer him to Stephan. The book is memorable enough to produce a crush.
5. Frederick Wentworth (Persuasion) My favorite of all Jane Austen’s work. His wounded confidence makes me want to cuddle up next to him and watch the ocean.
6. Dimitri (Vampire Academy) He almost doesn’t make my list because of the whole “I’ve changed into an evil vampire thing” but in the end he turned out awesome!
7. Edward Rochester (Jane Eyre) This is another one of my favs. Although Mr. Rochester is demented and a little on the crazy side, I still adore him.
8. Roger Hamley (Wives and Daughters) The boy next door. Who rides a horse and catches bugs. He’s like a nerd of his time. Sweet, loyal, and smart.
9. John Thornton (North and South) Mr. Thornton is kind of a jerk throughout the entire story but there is something about him that I find extremely attractive.
10. Sirius Black (Harry Potter) Going by the books and not the movie. I always pictured Sirius as a man who is still young at heart but fiercely loyal to those who deserve it. Crush worthy!
Amy says: “When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid, then when I was in high school I wanted to be a vampire; now as an adult I’m a writer, which is better because now I get to be both.”