Archangel's Desire

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Character Interview with Brylee Branson of The White Door

tourbanner

 

Today on the blog we have Brylee Branson, one of the character of The White Door by Christy Sloat. So let’s find out more about her.

 

Character Interview

Character Name: Brylee Branson

Character Bio: Seventeen year old Brylee can see and talk with the dead. She is originally from California but sadly now is stuck in New Jersey. She’s been in a great relationship with Ephraim Mayhew for the past year. He’s the only reason she stays in New Jersey. Without him she’d be lost.

Brylee

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

Wow, describe myself. Okay, so I’m seventeen. I’m in my senior year of high school.

My worst quality: being told what to do. I don’t like bossy people

Best quality: I’m very loyal. No matter what I’ll always have my friends back.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

I sorta wish everyone knew that I saw ghosts. Then again I’m afraid of their response. That’s the only reason I keep it secret.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

I see and speak to the dead. They come to me and I solve their problems.

What are you most afraid of?

Losing the people I love the most. I’ve already lost Ethan and Lynley.

What do you want more than anything?

To go to college and marry Ephraim.

What is your relationship status?

I’m taken. Happily

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

I used to care too much about what I wore. I still dress cute don’t get me wrong. I adore Hollister and the Gap.

How much of a rebel are you?

Well, I have snuck Ephraim into my room while my parents are asleep. So I think that’s pretty rebellious.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

I used to be pretty shallow. I overcame that and now I’m pretty compassionate. I’m very proud of that change.

What is your idea of happiness?

Me and Ephraim. That’s it. Anything that includes him makes me happy.

What is your most treasured possession?

A skeleton key that opens a room in my house. There is something hidden in there that I must keep safe.

What is your most marked characteristic?

People notice that I’m pretty. I’ve been told I could model but I don’t want to have a job selling myself for my looks. I’d really like to help people.

Which living person do you, most despise?

Probably the Mayhew boys

What is your greatest regret?

Not saving Lynley. It’s actually really hard to talk about.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

He has to make me laugh. If he can do that looks don’t matter. I’m pretty lucky to have Ephraim.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

I havent had much time to read or watch movies lately. I’d have to say that I enjoyed Katniss from The Hunger Games.

Which living person do you most admire?

My grandma. She taught me qualities that I needed to learn and incorporate in my life. I will forever be thankful to her.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Sometimes I’d say that I wish I didn’t see the dead. And other days I’d say I would change a thing.

If you would like to find out more about Brylee and her world check out today’s book blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment