Archangel's Desire

Monday, February 17, 2014

Character Interview with Catheryn of Dream Knight by @DeniseLynn

DRAM KNIGHT Tour Button

 

Today on the blog we have Catheryn of Brezden with us for an interview. Chatheryn is one of the main characters in Denise Lynn’s Dream Knight. We would like to thank them for stopping by today and sharing with us. Enough talk let's get on with it.

 

character

 

Character Name:

Catheryn of Brezden

Character Bio:

Eldest daughter of Baron Brezden, 2 younger sisters who I haven’t seen since they were sent away ages ago.

CatherynandGerard

 

Describe yourself what is your worst and vest quality?

I’m 18 and yes, I know I’m beyond the reasonable age for marriage, but my father was killed before contracting a marriage for me and the guardian King Stephen appointed has other ideas than handing me and my fortune over to another. My worst quality? I tend to jump into the fire with both feet and worry about the burns too late. My best? Hmmm, I can run a keep.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

That I’m really not stupid and that I do know what’s going on in my keep behind my back. On the other hand, if they knew that, it might make things more dangerous for me.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

I harbor thoughts of murdering my guardian and his minion. Actually, I contemplate their bloody deaths nightly.

What are you most afraid of?

Lightning and dying before experiencing the marriage bed.

What do you want more than anything?

Barring Baron Pike’s and Raymond de Brye’s deaths? I’d like a husband and children. And a garden, I’d like a small plot where I can grow some herbs.

What is your relationship status?

Sigh...currently unwed.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Fashion? LOL – here in Brezden keep? I own one good gown. The other two are...serviceable.

How much of a rebel are you?

Not much really. I mean with this ceaseless war between Stephen and Matilda, being a rebel can get you killed—or tossed into a cell and forgotten.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

I’ve managed to avoid de Brye’s clutches so far. That’s got to be an achievement of sorts.

What is your idea of happiness?

A few stolen moments of peaceful silence would be near to heaven. A little time to worry about no one and nothing except myself would bring me great joy.

What is your current state of mind?

Anxious. I’ve been having these odd, terrifying dreams of late that I fear...or hope, I haven’t decided, may come true.

What is your most treasured possession?

My mother’s ring. It’s all I have left of her.

What is your most marked characteristic?

The ability to keep hoping for the best.

What is it that you, most dislike?

Cruelty for the sake of pleasure.

Which living person do you, most despise?

That’s a tossup between the baron and his cohort.

What is your greatest regret?

That I was unable to save my mother’s life.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Bravery.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Honesty.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

King Arthur.

Which living person do you most admire?

Shhh...don’t tell anyone, because it could get me in more trouble than I can handle, but it would be the Empress Matilda. Now there’s a woman who commands respect and knows what she’s wants.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

My physical weakness. I wish I were strong enough to overpower my guardian and oust him from Brezden.

What is your motto?

Believe in dreams.

If you would like to find out more about Catheryn of Brezden and her world check out the book blast below.

No comments:

Post a Comment