Archangel's Desire

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Author Spotlight! South African Paranormal Author Leah D.W

Author Spotlight

 

Today we have my fellow South African Author Leah D.W as spotlight author. We are going to learn more about her and her books! So without futher ado…

 

author

 

clip_image002

 

I am 21 years old and currently a journalism student at my local university. I live in South Africa in a town called Bloemfontein with my family and two beloved dogs. I have been writing since the age of 13 and my first published work is a short horror story titled Dracula’s Mistress. I am busy working on a number of novels and I am an editor/proof reader for Bayou Brew Publishing.

I love writing in the genres of paranormal romance, fantasy fiction and historical fiction and I am a proud bookworm with a mountain of reads stacked up in my room. I am also studying criminology in order to be able to write mystery horrors.

The book that has been published is Unnatural, a collection of paranormal short stories that are full of action, adventure and amazing characters.

I also have short stories in various anthologies. Love Kills, Unhappily Ever After; fairy tales with a twist and Soul Games. My novel The Runaway’s Secret, a vampire paranormal romance, will be released in May.

Media Links -

Facebook / Blog / Goodreads / Google + / Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment